How can I pay?
You can use any of the cards listed below to pay for your order. You could shop with safety and confidence because we take security very seriously indeed.
- American Express
We also take fraud very seriously so all credit card holders are subject to validation and authorization by both us and the card issuer. If your billing information does not match what your financial institution has on file or if you are shipping to a location that does not match your billing address, your order may be placed on hold and delayed for security verification purposes.
How do I use my discount/promo code?
Your discount/promo code has to be applied in the “Coupon Code” area when you check out in the shopping cart page.
There are some rules around discount/promo codes:
- 1. Only one discount/promo code can be used per order.
- 2. Discount/promo codes can only be used on the original price of the items. If the items are already on sale or is discounted more than the coupon discount, then the coupon discount will not be used.
My payment has been declined
If your order has been declined, here are some suggestions for you:
- 1. Check the card details on your account (the expiration date or your billing address,etc.) to make sure the information is correct.
- 2. Make sure you have entered the security code correctly. That’s the three digit number on the back of your card for Visa/Master. And 4 digit number on the front of your card for American Express.
- 3. Your card issuer may have declined your payment – as they might not inform us the reason for decline, you’d better check with them for detailed information.
- 4. If you have checked all of solutions above, then try to pay with another card.